A leader in the legal services field seeks an experienced, detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment to join us as a Legal Process Coordinator in our Towson, Maryland office.
This Legal Process Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Prepare files for service
- Data entry
- Prioritize and Coordinate with servers / clients / vendors
- Train staff and servers as needed
- Courier pick up and delivery
- Court filing
- File Scanning and copying
- Document preparation
- Postal duties
- Other tasks as assigned including:
- Skip tracing
- Social media management
Requirements for this position include:
- At least two (2) years experience handling the administration of litigation-related processes: service of process, affidavits preparation, etc.
- Working knowledge of Maryland court rules and processes, law firm procedures and expectation
- Strong communication, organization and analysis skills; attentive to detail; proven commitment to quality work product
- Professional appearance, demeanor and attitude
- Exemplary client service
- Follows written and verbal instructions
- Works independently
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exemplary proofreading skills
- MS Word
- Clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle
- Working knowledge of social media
Prior experience as a paralegal or legal assistant is preferred but not required.
Please email a resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter for consideration. Please place your name – last name first, first name last, and position you are seeking in the subject line.
National process serving company seeks process servers to deliver court papers to individuals and businesses throughout Maryland. Candidates need not have previous experience. This is a sub-contractor (1099) position with a bi-weekly, direct deposit pay schedule. Compensation will be discussed during interview. Please email your resume. No phone calls.
– Candidates must be over 18
– Candidates must be willing to file affidavits with the appropriate court within their county
– Candidates must possess:
- A smart phone with ability to take photos and receive texts
- A valid drivers license with proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Internet access
- Email account
- The ability to fax, scan and copy documents
- Active bank account
– Candidates must possess good communication skills, be detail oriented and be able to respond quickly to all requests.